Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralAntsle Nano
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle Nano

Who is ready to get a Antsle Nano?

I had mixed feelings about it at first but then the world of pi seemed to accelerate for me.

I went from 1 pi 3B to 5 total pi's at the house with a solid need for an Antsle Nano.

What projects are  you going to do with your Antsle Nano?

I'm for sure going to put a vpn antlet on it at my wife's clinic.  However, past that I'm not sure.

With 4GB of RAM, I don't know if it would have enough to handle 2 8TB mirrored external drives using zfs?

If so, I'll probably add a file share/backup server (possibly using URBackup -- experimenting with it now at home).