Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Win 2019 template

Good Morning,

I've been trying to download the Win2019StdGui template all weekend but it keeps stalling at 1% download.   I have updated everything to the latest version and I've restarted my antsle server MANY times.  Is there a trick I'm missing?  I've never had problems downloading templates in the past.

Thanks.

dg

Hi @dgies068

Can you let us know what version of edgeLinux and antMan you are using?  You can find by going to Settings in antMan.

We can also perform some troubleshooting in the command line of your antsle.

ping -c 3 central.antsle.com
ping -c 3 s3.wasabisys.com

Hi,

AntMan: 3.4.3

EdgeLinux: 2.0.0

I get no response from the ping:

root@cloud:~ # ping -c 3 central.antsle.com

PING central.antsle.com (147.75.49.34) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- central.antsle.com ping statistics ---

3 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 1999ms

root@cloud:~ # ping -c 3 s3.wasabisys.com

PING wasabisys.com (38.27.106.51) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- wasabisys.com ping statistics ---

3 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 1999ms

Uploaded files:
  • antslePingTest.png

I disabled port forwarding.  That's seems to have fixed the ping problems and I can now ping both addresses but still cannot download any templates.  I'll keep experimenting.

I might've spoken too soon.  I can ping the addresses successfully sometimes but mostly it will timeout.

I have fixed the problem.  It was a networking issue.  Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  🙂

dluck007 has reacted to this post.
dluck007

Hi @dgies068

Glad that its working now!