Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Where is the Blank Template in Community Version?

I am trying to load CentOS 8 into my Pi4 with 3.1.0 community and there is not Blank template available for me to use and follow the documentation.  Can I get assistance with this?  Thank you!

jepo has reacted to this post.
jepo

Hey @jdehner,

We noticed a lot of users trying to load in images only compatible with x86 CPUs. Since the Pi 4 is based on ARM those won't run and then people get confused and think it doesn't work. :).

@mpbaum is the dev behind the Antsle Nano. I'm assuming you had an ARM version to run? Maybe there's a workaround.

jepo has reacted to this post.
jepo