Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Where are these new templates you've mentioned?

I don't see any new templates in my Templates page. Here's what I see (after a complete reboot):

Uploaded files:
  • templates.PNG

@bbergman

Can you let us know version of antMan and edgeLinux you are using?

You can find by going to the Settings in antMan.

The templates may only be available for edgeLinux 2.0 or higher on x64_86 platform.

You can find full list of templates here:
https://docs.antsle.com/templates/templates

Our team is working on making the templates available for older versions of edgeLinux.

My Nano does show Nextcloud, but none of the others. It's 3.4.2.

My edgeLinux is 1.x, not 2.0 (I forgot, where's a pointer to the upgrade to 2.0?). This one is 3.4.1 due to the bug in the upgrade-antman program.

Hi @bbergman

Our team was able to add some templates for older versions of edgeLinux 0.12.0 or lower this afternoon.

Please let us know if you can see them now.  Thanks.

Nice! I see all of the templates that Bernie mentioned in his email. Looks great!

Thank you!

(at some point, I'm going to have to upgrade my edgeLinux version, clearly...)

Hi @bbergman

Thanks for the positive feedback.  We just finished migrating these last night.