Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralWhat version am I running?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What version am I running?

I just upgraded to Antman 3.3.1 (I believe - I ran the "upgrade-antman" script) and am looking for something on the dashboard to indicate that it worked.  I am running the most current version?  If so, how do I know?

Also, I am looking for the Software Defined Networking (SDN) menu option that I see in the videos, yet I do not see it in my dashboard.  This is why I am wondering if I have the most recent version.  How do I get the SDN functionality?

Please let me know how I can verify and check the above.

Thank you,
Kevin

Hi Kevin Clukey:

You can find the version of antMan and edgeLinux in Setttings.

The Software Defined Networking (SDN) is available with Essentials plan or higher.

Pricing