Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Upgrading edgelinux failure leads to unstable appliance.

I was attempting to upgrade my 0.5.0 edgelinux to the latest release, because I could not connect to anthill.  I kept getting an error trying to start the anthill service.  The upgrade ran for about 30-45 minutes and then errored and aborted upgrade.  I though it was due to my antman version being 2.2.1a.  So I tried to upgrade, and I received a permission denied error.  I tried rebooting, then I had trouble signing in.   The interface finally came back up.  When I would start an antlet, it would not show that it was started.  I was able to access the antlet from the vnc, but it would not show in the console that it was running.  After a few minutes, the antman interface will show blank.  I think that it has something to do with my permissions getting hosed, so maybe certain services aren't showing.  I think if I can upgrade my antman successfully, it will correct some issues hopefully.  Any suggestions?

Uploaded files:
  • Inkedstartup-antman_LI.jpg
  • empty-antman.JPG
  • edgelinux-upgrade-failure.JPG