Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Upgrade Issue to 0.13.0

Hi,

I just see that there is a new upgrade of edgeLinux and when I was trying to upgrade getting the following issue in the attachment.

It seems downloading the file but doesn't run it!

Please help with that

Thanks

Uploaded files:
  • issue3.png

I am trying to install fresh edgeLinux 2.0 ISO but I am getting EFI shell during the boot. It seems gonna change the OS to Proxmox or Vmware ESXI.

I ran into the same thing, I had to fdisk both my ssd drives before it would install.  I did a complete wipe and load/.

Yasir Mohammed has reacted to this post.
Yasir Mohammed

@yasirmohammed - are you trying to upgrade to 0.13 or 2.0? I'd recommend a fresh installation of 2.o. If you have antlets that you need to preserve you can follow the steps here:

https://docs.antsle.com/system/edgelinux-os-architecture#how-to-migrate-from-edgelinux-1-based-on-gentoo-to-edgelinux-2-0

@yasirmohammed - I heard about some issue pulling a file from a repo last week so you may be able to try the edgeLinux 2.0 installation again and go through successfully this time. Let me know.

@ddmscott I'm trying to upgrade from 0.12 to 2.0 and I actually tried a fresh installation but I am getting EFI SHELL during the boot after the installation.

PS: I followed the instructions in that link before.

Thanks