Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralUnable to simply login
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Unable to simply login

I have an Antsle appliance I bought over a year ago and have never set up.  I have started to set it up but I am having difficulty.  I can log into the AntHill and see my server, I can bring up the login page at port 3000, but UN: root with the same password is not allowing me access to my device.  I tried resetting the password on the AntHill but that does not work.  The password stays unchanged and I receive no e-mails acknowledging its change.  Is all of this because I never signed up for a subscription?   It says my plan is GROW but expired.

Though I still can't log into my appliance, the PW change e-mails eventually arrived, about 15min after I requested them.  Either way, since it would appear that my appliance PW is the same as my AntHill PW, I will wait to hear from someone before trying again.

Hello Albert, do you still have problems with logging into the device?