Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Trying to access Windows servers from public internet

Brand new to the Antsle world and just got our device yesterday. Have this spun up and have two windows 2012 servers deployed - one is an AD server and had no issues connecting second server to the local domain created.

Have had issues trying to connect in any way to the windows boxes from within our network (behind our router) to the windows servers let along from public. We setup a basic web site in IIS with anonymous authentication so nothing blocking that. Can get to it with no issues from the second windows server - so inside the antsle network things are all visible.

I have a port forwarding rule from the antsle source IP for port 8088 to antlet port 80....but doesnt find it. Is there something I'm missing? This is KVM so do I need to do something from behind the scene?