Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Template Win11StdGui default credentials?

I created an antlet based on the Win11StdGui template and attempting to login for the first time.

I have tried (usr/pwd):

• antsle/antsleWin12
  • Administrator/antsleWin12

However, neither of those worked ("The User Account Did Not Work... Try again.").

I am running:

• edgeLinux 2.0.0
  • antMan 3.4.3
  • Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.7.9 (macOS 12.5.1)
  • Antsle one D+

Also tried MSFT RDC (10.0.1.19041) on a PC same issue.

Hi @tishihtzu

Thanks for contacting antsle Support.

Since these are Standard GUI (StdGui) templates, you should be prompted to create new user to log in.

That being said, we had to create some users in order to create these templates.  I'll find what what was being used and keep you updated.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Hi @tishihtzu

You are correct about the standard passwords not working.

However, you should be prompted to create new account after using this template.
Can you let us know if you are prompted to create new account?

Thank you,
antsle Support