Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

REST API broken under latest antMan

Specifically, I can no longer enumerate antlets; a 500 error is returned, showing three antlets which have an error returning the antlet number, as seen in the Swagger UI in the enclosed image. I suspect these three antlets correspond to the three KVM antlets I have running which, for various reasons, have only a bridged network interface and as such do not have an Antsle-internal (10.1.1.x) IP address.

Any workaround to get this working again?

- c

Uploaded files:
  • api-failure.jpg

Hey @us!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There appears to be a bug in antMan that causes a server error when you enumerate antlets without the default bblv NIC.

We'll release a bugfix asap - stay tuned!

cheers,

Marc

us has reacted to this post.
us

Great news, much appreciated!

@us,

we just released antMan 3.1.0b that fixes the issues you described above. Please run `upgrade-antman`, that will automatically install 3.1.0b.

Cheers,

Marc

us has reacted to this post.
us

Thanks! Back to working perfectly now.

Regards,

-c