Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Remember Sorted Antlets

Remember the last column sorted on list of Antlets page. The primary Antlets I work with start with the letter Zx or V and the IP's are low IP numbers, so I sort by IP or by a reverse name sort. But every time I bring up the list of Antlets it is an extra click. It would be great to have it remember the last column sorted.

Hi @akak01000101,

Thanks for bringing up this feature request! I've let our engineering team know and they'll discuss to see if this can go on the project timeline for the near future.

Best,

Haley