Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralQuestions about Backups
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Questions about Backups

I have a few questions about backups.

I was charged for overusing backups.  Ok, fine, I turned off daily backups and in the second month did < 10 backups and was still charged for overages.  I do not understand.  The largest backup is 2.4 GB.  * 10 is only about 25 GB, well under the 100 GB limit.  I was charged two months of overage charges ( $26 dollars each month ) and this just not seem right.  The dashboard/web interface shows that I am using 341 GB and I have NO idea why it is showing that much.

So I decided to do self-managed backups.  But this appears to still send a backup to the cloud.  is this true?  On my dashboard I have 2 delete buttons for the self-managed backup.  The one button  says that clicking this option will remove the backup from the antsle server.  Why are self-managed backups going to the cloud.

Hi tcoursen3:

Please let us know if you are still getting charged for cloud backups.  You can contact us at support@antsle.com so we can look into this further.

Under the Backups tab, you should see where backups are stored under "Storage Backend" section.

Uploaded files:
  • antsle_backups.png