Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Question on iptables and communicating from antsleone OS into a antlet

I've setup Elasticsearc and Kibana on an Antlet on my AntsleOne.   I'd like to setup Metricbeat on the AntsleOne to push data into the ElasticKibana VM.  However, pretty sure the IPtables setup on the AntsleOne is block the AntsleOne from communiting with the Antlet on port 9200.  External access for Port Forwards to the Antlet work fine.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to tweak the iptable config on the AntsleOne allowing it to communicate directly with an Antlet on port 9200/tcp ?