Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Passwordless Login

We are having a bit of an issue with our Antlse where we are now able to login to the web portal without a user name or password.  We tried to go in Incognito mode or on a machine that had never connected to ensure it wasn't caching credentials.  I also tried on a VM that I had never used for connecting to Antsle and also wasn't using the same credentials to logon locally as we did enable LDAPS login for testing.  We have since disabled the LDAPS setup but are still having an issue.

We have a ticket open but I wanted to check here to see if anyone has ever seen this before since the response time has been fairly slow.

Thank you!

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @lucas

Thanks for letting us know.

I've only seen this with my own antsle's and this was because I hadn't logged out.  After logging out, I'd be presented with login screen.

Thanks for opening a ticket for this.

Thank you,
antsle support

Thank you for the response.

I definitely tried logging out as the first thing to try just to be sure.  As I mentioned as well I tried on a VM that never even connected before at all just to make sure it wasn't a situation of cached credentials.

That being said I resolved this by just changing the password after I logged in.  I was able to enter the actual account password that was set when the device was setup (which was but blank) and then choose a new password and I was able to log out and then was not able to get back in with blank credentials and the new password worked.

Thank you.