Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Not reporting to Anthill w/ Multiple LAN Connections

Hi folks,

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

antHill is not receiving regular updates if I have anything more than br0 running.

From a name server lookup, I am seeing the name of the Antsle showing up with the highest number IP address, even though it was configured on the lowest number.  Hrmmm, maybe I'll give that a shot (reverse it up).  Regardless, it seems like that shouldn't be an issue, but it is.  I'll give that a swing and see what happens though.

I am reporting this as a bug because this is a different experience from prior to 2.0.0 installation.

Running:

• Antsle One XD
  • edgeLinux 2.0.0
  • antMan 3.1.0f
  • br0 - Static IP 192.168.1.26
  • br1 - dhcp 192.168.1.27
  • br2 - dhcp 192.168.1.28
  • br3 - dhcp 192.168.1.29
  • Default Gateway 192.168.1.1
  • BaseIP 192.168.0.
  • br0 is the default gateway through Network Interface
  • Default DNS servers is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Hi @alkalinecandy

We have been notified about this issue and currently working on a fix.