Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No Valid License Found - Nano

When I try to create an Antlet, I get "No Valid License Found". So, I am unable to create any antlet from any of the templates. I have tried all of them. I don't know where to go from here or what to try next.

I am running edgeLinux 2.0.0

antMan 3.1.0f

Thanks

@zoonorama - Sorry to hear that but fear not. Email sales@antsle.com and let us know what your serial number is (it's under settings in antMan). Also, we need whatever email you purchased it with, it seems it just didn't sync up automatically and we can do it manually.

If you register your Antsle Nano in antHill then it should always connect your license, antHill is the central portal where you can manage what servers you own, your subscriptions, and other account info.