Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

No valid license found. If you think this is a mistake, please contact [email protected]

This comes up when trying to create a new antlet.  This never appeared before when creating the previous antlets.

Hi @terryj72

Please follow the directions below to troubleshoot the licensing issues.

Is the anthilld service running on your antsle?

You can check with
service anthilld status

And restart the service with
service anthilld restart

It might take a couple of minutes for anthilld to retrieve the license file.
It doesn't hurt to restart the antman service as well
service antman restart

As an alternative, you can also download the license file from your anthill.antsle.com account. In the 'My Servers' page click the 'Actions' pulldown for the serial-number with the issue and choose 'Download license'.

Copy this file to the antsle via scp or sftp (filezilla). Place it in /etc/edgeLinux/
Then rename the file to 'antman_license'
To rename the file from the command line of the antsle
cd /etc/edgeLinux
mv license-xxxx-x-xxxx-xxxx-x.txt antman_license

Restart the anthilld and antman services
service anthilld restart
service antman restart

Or reboot with the command 'reboot'

If you are still having issues, feel free to contacts us at support@antsle.com.

Yes, the anthill service is running.  I have restarted it multiple times.  I have manually downloaded and installed the license.  I still get the same error.

Uploaded files:
  • license_error.png
  • antsle_steps.png

Hi Terry:

We had noticed that you opened ticket at support@antsle.com.  We'll continue to work with you.  Thanks.

@daniel-luck I just received this same error today for the first time. Licensed under Business Essential. I also created a support ticket, so would appreciate someone looking into it.

Thanks,

Bruce

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @bbergman

I had responded to your ticket.
Can you let us know how it works?

Thank you,
antsle Support

All resolved - thanks Daniel!

Bruce

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi Bruce:

That's great to hear.
Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Quote from bbergman on April 12, 2023, 7:53 pm

All resolved - thanks Daniel!

Bruce

How did you get it to work? Support has not replied to me.

Hi Andrew:

Please send us an e-mail at support@antsle.com and our Support team will work with you.

Thank you,
antsle Support