Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

new_ant: suddenly can't reach myantsle.local/

Hi. I suddently was not able to reach myantsle.local nor start a new ssh session myantlse.

Fortunately, I was still connected to a previous ssh session. I tried updating antman, and that did not fix it.

Then I ran `reboot` in the ssh session that I was still connected to, and after reboot,

I was able to ssh back into myantsle, so that was fixed, but I still cannot access myantsle.local in the web browser.

hey @new_ant did you run an upgrade before this? I think I saw some emails back and forth with support so wondering where it stands now.

Also, why is the new post, I posted last Friday on the forum, no where to be found still?

Nobody respond...

slope game