Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralNetwork congestion
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Network congestion

I have a question for the group I'm seeing a substantial amount of network traffic slow down when I have my antsle servers on and I don't even have anything running on them yet is anyone else experiencing this? The only thing that is truly happening is the heartbeat and I believe that would bring my network to a crawl as I have 400 Mb down and 20 Mb up. With them on watching any type of streaming service is impossible but as soon as I turn them of everything is fine.

Nick

@nicholasmccants, the hearbeat shouldn't bring your network to a crawl. Could it be Windows updates?

Hello Daniel,

I don't have anything running on these boxes but a kali linux box on one Antsle server.