Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralNano serial number?
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nano serial number?

My Nano arrived yesterday.  The online docs should be updated to include the port (3000) that is likely needed (this took me a bit more than an hour to find).  But that is not why I am posting here today.

I am trying to follow the directions and signing up at AntHill.  This requires a serial number and the ? On the Activate page says the serial number is on the bottom of my Antsle.  However, there is no serial number on my Nano.
I thought I could find this info in my myantsle.local:3000 site but alas, the settings page has a spot for the serial number but there is no serial number listed there.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help

Hey @craigd8atech-com!

Thanks for posting this here. You can find the Serial-Number of your Nano in two ways:

1. Check the e-Mail you received from antHill. It contains the token you used to activate your Nano next to the Serial-Number
  2. The second option is in antMan itself. Navigate to Settings, there you can see your SN in the `System Information` table (looks like you already found that page.) If you just activated your Nano, it may take a few minutes for the field to be populated. If nothing happens after half an hour, try restarting `anthilld` and then antMan. Depending on when you purchased your Nano, it may also be a good idea to upgrade antMan to the latest version by running `upgrade-antman 3.0.0f`.

Let me know if that worked!

Cheers, Marc