Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralMissing templates
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Missing templates

Hi folks,

After upgrading to the latest antman I find all the templates available for download missing.  Does anyone have any ideas ?

Uploaded files:
  • notemplates.jpg

Hi @simons,

Our support will check into this. Not happening on other Antsles that we've heard of so there may be something going on with yours.

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi @simons,

Would you be able to check again and tell me if it's been resolved?

Thank you,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, yes, that resolved it for me.  Many thanks !

Hello antsle pros!

I have the beta CentOS 2.0.0 and no templates. Please help.

you may not be able to find it. This is because the template snake io or page has been deleted by the site owner. If you're unable to find the template or page, please send me an email with the specific keyword you would like me to create a page for. I will be happy to help you out.

If you're experiencing missing templates after upgrading to the latest version of AntMan, there are a few steps you can take. First, ensure you have the latest version installed and check for any updates that might resolve the issue in Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2023. Contact the AntMan support team or check their official website for any known issues or updates related to missing templates.