Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Lost Ubuntu 20.03 LXC template

I was going to set up a new antlet and use Ubuntu 20.04 LXC, so I navigated to the Templates page and downloaded "Ubuntu-20.04 - LXC".  I saw how many unused templates I had downloaded and started to clean them up.  Oops, I accidentally deleted Ubuntu-20.04 - LXC".  No problem, I assume I can just download it again.

No dice.

It's no longer available in the downloadable templates.  What can I do?

Hi Chris:

Can you let us know what version of antMan you are using (edgeLinux for x86_64 or arm64)?

In the meantime, I'll verify by trying to download this template.

Hi Chris:

I was able to download Ubuntu-20.04 - LXC for both edgeLinux for x86_64 (CentOS-based) and arm64 versions.

You can try using this command and then try re-downloading again:

systemctl restart antman
-or-
service antman restart

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem