Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralIssue with br2
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Issue with br2

See screenshot attached

I re-enabled br2 in the network section of the interfaces, afterwards I was unable to access the antsle web interface due to anthilld getting shutdown. Trying to re-start the anthilld service showed the following errors.

I believe this might be a hardware issue, in the past I had tickets relating to br2 loosing its IP address.

Re-running the upgrade-antman script seemed to disable br2 and solve the issue with access, just means that I am unable to use br2 for anything.

Uploaded files:
  • antsle_errors.JPG

Hello jmcginty,

Thank you for reporting this error. Please know and be assured that your report has been sent to the development team, and they will fix it as soon as possible.