Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralIPMI Java update
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

IPMI Java update

My Antsle One did not recover after a recent power outage. Tried connecting a (Mac) USB full keyboard and VGA with no success, no VGA signal. I can connect to the IPMI port and log in, but then I am welcomed by the dreaded "You need the latest Java(TM) Runtime Environment. Would you like to update now?"

None of the new browsers work with this, so that seems a dead-end.

According to IPMI system summary screen this system is on

02.23 192.168.001.XXX
11/20/2015 0c:c4:7a:af:53:a2
System LAN1 MAC address : 0c:c4:7a:ab:21:0c

I have other SuperMicro systems which offer a Remote Control: iKVM/HTML5 option, which requires a newer firmware version.

To do so, it would require knowing the SuperMicro SKU number / information to determine if there even is an updated firmware for my device. Any idea how I can determine this, or do I need to open up the Antsle One chassis?

Thanks in advance!!

-GertD

Hi @gdrapers

Thanks for posting to our antsle forums.

Can you help us by providing your serial number (usually on sticker on bottom on the antsle)?

If you prefer, you can send an e-mail to support@antsle.com and I can also assist you from there.

Thank you,
antsle Support

Certainly SN 1002-0-0000-0066-0

Hi @gdrapers

Thanks for providing the Serial Number:  1002-0-0000-0066-0

According our recordings, you've got an antsle One Pro Black and this antsle can use the C2000 family of MB's:  A1SAi-2550F / A1SAi-2750F/ A1SRi-2358F /A1SRi-2558F / A1SRi-2758F.  All these models share the same BIOS firmware that be downloaded here:

https://www.supermicro.com/en/support/resources/downloadcenter/swdownload

You can download as Guest.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,
antsle Support