Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: How-To GuidesIP issues
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

IP issues

Hello, I have a nano and set to DHCP. It was working properly, until last reboot. Since then the IP is set to 10.0.0.32 but I cannot access it. The antsle is not showing up anywhere in in FW, switch etc. We have tried to connect it to different network devices but always the same. Any suggestions on how to fix it? At this point we can only access it via plugged in monitor and keyboard.

Happy to do a complete factory reset, if possible. Thanks for your suggestions.

Hey @stealthiss!

antMan 3.0.0d fixed some issues with the network config. Can you still access the outside network from your Nano? (you can test by running `ping 8.8.8.8`).

If so, please run `upgrade-antman 3.0.0d` and reboot once it finishes.

Let me know if this works!

Best, Marc

Thanks. I am able to access external IPs, but not cannot upgrade antman:

* Error: This script can only run on edgeLinux 2.0.0. Installed edgeLinux version is 0.5.0. Aborting. [ !! ]
Error while upgrading antman

root@stealthiss:~ # ./amanupd-0.5.1
* Checking if we're running as root ... [ ok ]
* Checking installed antsleOS version ...
* Error: This script can only run on antsleOS 0.3.2. Installed antsleOS version is 0.5.0. Aborting.

Cannot upgrade edge Linux due to zfs-zed failed to stop

It looks like you're running a rather old version of our gentoo-based edgeLinux. Can you run `upgrade-edgelinux` from your command-line? You may be prompted to restart your Antsle. If so, please follow the onscreen instructions.

After you're running the latest edgeLinux version (currently 0.12.1, will be autoinstalled), try upgrading antMan again by running `upgrade-antman` (no version in the command here either). Then re-check your connection and see if the issues were resolved.