Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hugely frustrated can't get edgelinux 2.0 to stay up

Trying to upgrade an antsle one.

Ran through the install process, first time all was well through registering the install and buying an essentials license. But after reboot couldn't access antman via the web interface. SSH worked, looked around and "antletsl.service" wasn't running. So I rebooted to see if that would bring it on line.  Now get an error that "zfs-mount.service" isn't running because "/var/lib/docker" isn't empty... sigh. Not sure what's going on.

So complete reinstall. Process doesn't go completely well, when I come back there is an error about "antman.jar" can't be found. So I reinstall antman (upgrade-antman) and reboot, the interface is now up and asking for registration info. Give it the registration info and it says "now rebooting" system comes back up and ... no web access not via name (myantsle.local) or IP address.

I'm getting really frustrated, because I've got 2 more antsle boxes to upgrade and will be (finally) starting to pay the license to get SDN, but if I can't get it to just start ...

HELP. I'm purposefully not playing around with Centos because this should just work out of the box...

Hi cfm:

Sorry to hear about these issues.

Please let us know if you are still having issues with edgeLinux 2.0 upgrades.