Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

how to add more physical discs to Antsle

Hello,

I have checked around and there doesn't seem to be any instructions for adding another physical disc such as a new installed disc in the machine to antsle thru the dashboard. Please advise.

Thank-you,

Peter

Hello Peter,

If you would like a new physical disc in the machine, please use this link to upgrade your antsle.

https://antsle.com/request-a-quote/

Please specify what model you have and be as specific as you can. Currently, antsle mirrors its drives and will not recognize new disc added after setting up the OS.

Hey, I have the same question. How do I increase the effective size of a Windows Server virtual machine? I can change the virtual size but not the effective size. Check the screenshot below

Uploaded files:
  • antsle.PNG