Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralHow to add a static IP
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How to add a static IP

When I installed my Antsle, I was given an option to choose a static IP address and I selected one; however, the Antsle still has a DHCP issued IP.

How can I change this?

[running antman 2.2.0b and edgelinux 0.13.0]

You should be able to click on network and then edit your interface.

Uploaded files:
  • antslenetworkconfig.jpg

Can you explain how to update the Antsle IP address to include default gateway and DNS entries? The menu in the control panel only allows for IP address and subnet mask.

Thanks

@sonny  after you edit the IP and subnet mask.... scroll down, enter the gateway and select the br0 adapter.  Then enter your DNS entries in the box one entry per line.   I use 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8  (OpenDNS and Google)  Then click to restart (gray box at top of screen that appears after you make changes)

See the image... hope it helps

Uploaded files:
  • networking.jpg

Ah the old scroll and update the addition section trick!

Thanks for the tip!