Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How obtain a power supply that works in The Netherlands for antsle?

Hi

i got antsle one XD, but i would like to bring my antsle with me to main land europe for a couple of weeks.

How obtain a power supply that works in The Netherlands for antsle?

This is really short notice i flying out on the 18th of Dec.

Naik

Hi Naik,

You would just need an adapter that is made for converting American plugs to main land European plugs. Have a great trip and happy holidays!

Best,

Haley

@nike - The PSU can handle between 110V - 240V so it should work fine in Europe. Just the plug will be a different size--similar to a laptop adapter.

HI - can you confirm - the antsle power supply can handle UK 220V directly, and all that is required is a plug adapter? I tried asking in the chat a couple weeks ago and got no reply.

Hi Ra,

I only had the use a different power cord with NL plug. The antsle power supply worked fine the Netherlands which is 220v 50hz.

Naik

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck