Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

How do you enable a second or third network interface

The other day I tried to enable br1 via AntMan with static IP to avoid the DHCP warning.  I thought what I was doing was activating it so both br0 and br1 would be accessible.  The interface seemed intuitive.  Instead what I ended up with was an unresponsive Antsle via Antman.  I waited over an hour for it to revert and it didn't.  I found I could still SSH in and I found a post on here that showed how to start the anthill demon and I was able to reconfigure via Anthill to regain access.  I'm truly nervous trying again.

So, how can I enable another network interface while still having br0 active and Antman accessible via br0.  I just want to use br1 so I can segregate some antlets to a separate network.

Update: I would delete the post if I saw how.  I took the chance and tried again.  Not sure what happened last time but I was able to active the br1 interface this time without issue.

Thank you