Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Heal Antlets not working

Trying to heal antlets back to the same server as used to backup... failing.  Need to get this done while I am still on my provisional GROW plan.

Using the "Restore as Clone" option gets a message about "Wrong number of args (1) passed to: core/ex-info"

Using the "Restore" button gets a message about "RBREN-1: Could not receive zfs backup cannot open "/":leading slash in name"
and then I am only left with the "Retry" button.

Thanks in advance

Uploaded files:
  • core-ex-info.jpg
  • leading-slash.jpg
tamoanxx has reacted to this post.
tamoanxx

I am facing the same issue

Thanks out to the Antsle guys and gals... as of antMan 3.1.0c MOST of the backup/restore issues are ironed out.  Still a few small wrinkles, but progress is progress.

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

As of 3.1.0e backup and restore issues from cloud and self-managed backups seem to be ironed out and working properly.