Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

General Antsle Reset

My antsle is having a wide variety of problems and I'm starting to need it for some testing again after a while of it sitting mostly idle.  I suspect they might be related to the backups feature I tested, as well as just general playing with it and poking it.
I would like to:
1. Delete the 93+ backups the system says I have.  Daily backups seemed to end on December 6.
2. Backup the one key antlet I use as an ansible node for spinning up AWS labs.  Backups currently appear to succeed, but never show up in the list nor can I confirm that they get uploaded (Since December 6)
3. Generally wipe the antsle & "reset to factory defaults" with the latest versions of the OS, etc.
4. Restore the backup I made in step 2.
How do I go about this?  Would someone check things on the server end and see what's going on with the backup thing?
Thanks!
Chad

@chad-r-miller,

Could you send me a screenshot of what you mean in the latter part of point 2? I'd like to see what you mean by it appearing to succeed but not showing in the list or getting another confirmation. You can reach me at marketing@antsle.com

Hi @chad-r-miller, I have answered your support ticket related to these questions.