Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Did something happen to the Forum? My posts are gone.

I was going to refer back to an answer I had received and can't find it anywhere.  The forum says I have had no posts at all.  I do have the emails to prove it and can get the info from there.   But has something happened to the forum?

@PhanMan69 --

With the 0.11.1c update, it looks like the forum link at the top of the page got switched from edgelinux.com/forum to antsle.com/forum. Just type in the other one directly and you'll see that forum. They look like the same forum, but they're different.

(They ARE a bit redundant, but I think they want to separate the two products by their respective user groups...)

Thanks,
Bruce

Hi lads,

If you have an edgelinux install, the "Community Forum" link in the top right antMan would redirect to the edgelinux forum rather than the antsle forum. That is the case with our machines... not the same with you guys?

Quote from will on March 5, 2019, 1:33 pm

If you have an edgelinux install, the "Community Forum" link in the top right antMan would redirect to the edgelinux forum rather than the antsle forum. That is the case with our machines... not the same with you guys?

Nope. It USED to direct there, prior to the 0.11.1c release, but after that, it now points to antsle.com.