Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Correct antsle image to use for Nano with 8GB Pi4b?

Hi there.

I went to upgrade my Pi4b 8GB model from a 16GB MicroSD card to a 128GB (it's a homebrew, not an Antsle-built one, and I regretted starting with 16GB before I got it configured) with the latest edgelinux-2.1.0-aarch64 image (downloaded from anthill), but I get the 4+4 blinking lights on my 8GB Pi 4B which means "unsupported board."

There was a beta version a couple of months ago but the forum link for it is dead. Trying to see if I can find my download... or possibly just copy the old SD card to the new one somehow.

Is the best bet to use that old image and upgrade manually after installation? And if so, is it still available somewhere in case I can't find it on my drives?

And if it's the same physical hardware that was licensed earlier, will anthill pick it up or do I have to have support reset the license?

Hi gallifreyan:

I had to re-image my nano some time ago, and I was able to reactivate after going through the on-boarding process.