Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Connecting to two subnets

Hello,

Looks like I'm getting an Antsle as a gift. I noticed that the server has multiple ports on the back of the device and it appears, from this, that it can connect to multiple subnets.

Is it possible to have one set of servers on a DMZ and another on my private subnet, while limiting (or eliminating) traffic between the subnets?

We use libvirt to run our antlets. While we don’t have any specific feature to control traffic in the subnets, you can always make use of libvirt’s features to do this.

Can I tell an antlet to use one specific network interface over another?

Yes, you can 🙂