Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralCentos-based EdgeLinux
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Centos-based EdgeLinux

Hi,

It was mentioned in one of the freedomcasts that Antsle is moving to CentOS from Gentoo. Is this version already available? how can I migrate my Antsle to it?

Thanks

Hi Ali,

We have moved from Gentoo to CentOS. However, we only have a fresh install available at the moment, rather than a migration.

We are hoping to have the migration available soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Haley

mshappe has reacted to this post.
mshappe

Thanks for the reply Haley. I actually prefer a fresh install and I requested a download from here. Is the download available somewhere else already or does the Antsle team need some more time to finalize the download? I can wait.

Regards

Hi Ali, we're finalizing the ISO but you can still install it with the instructions that we send out when you request the download via email.

@ddmscott is there an ISO to do a fresh install for the Nano? Thanks.