Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

cannot log into the web console Spinning Wheel

Hey all,

I have a new install of Edgelinux V1.14 on my 8GB Pi 4. I have imaged my SD card and booted up the system. It runs I can log in via SSH.

When I go to the local IP :3000 I see the login screen and enter the default user and password. I then get a spinning wheel. It has been sitting like this for over an hour.  If I refresh the page it just shows the spinning wheel of death.
From the console I run netstat -a|grep 3000|grep -i listen to see if its listening on 3000 and nothing. Odd b/c the page did load the login.

I am at a loss for what to do. I have not changed anything. So I tried to start over. I reemerged the SD card and same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

-Jason

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2020-10-12-at-2.13.15-PM.png

Hi jasonb:

This has been fixed to updated version of edgeLinux 2.1.0.

Please download the latest antMan for ARM here:

http://anthill.antsle.com/#/downloads

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.