Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Best Hosting Options For Nonprofit Organizations

Hi,

Me and my colleagues are planning to start a non-profit organization, the idea is simply to fund or finance any project which is about recycling plastic waste in underdeveloped towns,cities and states of the world.

Coming to the main point, for the purpose we are creating a website on WordPress and need hosting provider which offers discounts to non-profit. A colleague has come up with this provider nonprofit hosting but I like evaluating options before subscribing for a tool. Do you guys have some suggestions for this?

Thanks,

Hey Alex,

since you posted this in the Antsle forum let me reply directly 😉

I really like the company mission, please contact me through our contact form on the website (or chat) and I'lll see what we can do in case you are evaluating using an Antsle for this.

cheers,

Johannes

Make sure you get recurring backup, and managed service/support in your contract with them.