Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Backup Space Full

Good Morning,

I see that my allocated backup space is full (168%) but I don't have any backups showing on any of my existing antlets.  I don't recall using the backup feature but perhaps I experimented with it in the past and deleted the antlet without deleting its backup.  How do I delete backups from old antlets?  Or how do I see backups for all antlets (existing or not)?

Thanks

dg

Hi dgies068:

If you've got an Essentials plan or higher, you can look at Heal Antlets which will show you list of jobs and their associated antlets that are backed up in the cloud or self-managed storage.

From there, you can click on Delete button to remove the backup.

You can also feel free to generate a ticket at support@antsle.com so we can look at the issue.