Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralBackup concern
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Backup concern

I have an antlet, about 36 gb, i want to backup to cloud. When I initiate a backup, everything seems to be working fine. but after 3 or 4 hours the progress bar doesn't move any more than before. Considering the problems I have had thus far (too long of a story for here) I am hesitant to reboot. Reloading the page doesn't change anything regarding progress. this is where i have been at for 8 hours.....again, reloading the page doesn't do anything.

Uploaded files:
  • Capture.PNG

Hi Sean,

This is a known issue and we're in the process of changing our storage provider to fix it. The backup in-progress row is harmless and you can safely SSH into your antsle and restart antMan to get rid of it:

service antman restart

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll keep you posted when making the switch!