Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: GeneralAtlassian Products
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Atlassian Products

Hello.

Would be awesome if you could do some freedom casts on installing the popular Atlassian products on either Windows or Linux Antlets. (the popular software being JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence).

• should we break these apart into individual antlets?
  • if on the same server, any concerns or specials antsle configurations i might be missing?

Thanks!

CTA

Thanks for the feedback, will forward this to the team!

Any possible updates on this? I'm thinking Docker would be the best way to utilize resources. 1 container per app. Would love to see some tutorials if available on Docker and Antsle.

Nevermind the post above. I got JIRA, BitBucket, and Confluence all installed and working in Docker w/o issue.

leoreading has reacted to this post.
leoreading