Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antsle died and makes clicking noises

I am not sure where to go with this but my Antsle, which is 2 years old, suddenly died the other day. It won't boot and when it is plugged in it is making a clicking noise. Looking at Antsle's support, I doubt they will do anything to help me despite paying $2K for this 2 years ago. I feel down about this purchase. I didn't use it for a whole lot, just a DNS server and an OpenVPN server. Any thoughts on what it might be? The clicking sounds like it is coming from the motherboard somewhere.

@banag, write in to support@antsle.com and if they can diagnose the issue based on the description they will. If not, they may ask you to send it in.

Thank you for the response. I sent an e-mail the other day (right before making this post). I don't have a support plan since I'm just a home user and it's been 2 years since I purchased it. But, hoping for the best anyway.

Quote from Daniel Scott on November 25, 2019, 9:55 am

@banag, write in to support@antsle.com and if they can diagnose the issue based on the description they will. If not, they may ask you to send it in.

Hi @ddmscott I sent an e-mail 3 days ago and still have not heard back. The only reply I received was an auto response saying I should check the community forum. 🙁