Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Generalantlet won't start
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antlet won't start

I am new to antsle, and learning as I go.  I am running into a problem where I create an antlet and it won't start.

I created a blank KVM and imported a windows iso under virtual drives. When I click start, I get process successful in the upper right corner in green but nothing happens the state of the antlet remains stopped.

I even created an antlet from a template Centos 7 kvm, same thing.  I'm pretty sure I'm missing something just don't know what.

daniel.luck has reacted to this post.
daniel.luck

Hi @whtcrs1855

To help us troubleshoot this further, can you run these commands and let us know the output?

Let's try to start the KVM antlet manually:
virsh start antlet_name
where antlet_name is the name of your antlet

Let's check the virtualization support in edgeLinux:
grep --color vmx /proc/cpuinfo
grep --color svm /proc/cpuinfo
lscpu

Thank you,
antsle Support