Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antlet Restored from Backup not starting

I moved an antlet from my dev antsle to my production antsle using the backup - heal antlet options.  It appears to do fine, until I start the antlet.  After clicking Start, it simply has a green notification bubble that says  (Checkmark) "Process Successful" (X)  but the antlet never starts.

The antlet is built using the included Debian 11 KVM template and is about 7.8GB in size. It starts fine in the Dev antsle.

Thoughts?

Hi spollock:

I'm wondering the if the zpool and antlets are properly mounted on the production antsle.

Let's see if zpool is mounted:
zpool list

Let's see if antlets are mounted:
zfs list -o name,mounted,mountpoint | grep -v docker

Feel free to contact us at support@antsle.com so we can look into this.

Thanks.

I figured it out... bad snapshot template

Thanks

Hi spollock:

That's great to hear you were able to figure out.

Thanks for sharing.