Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Antlet DHCP Settings

I created my first VM, I can log in to it from within myantsle.local and it can connect to the internet. I can download programs and patches but I can not connect to it from outside the antsle client (i.e. my local network). I checked the network settings and it lists IP and default gateway acquire from DHCP. Everything looks good except for the default gateway. It lists 10.1.1.7. My Antsle address is 10.0.0.10. Does the hypervisor create another default gateway for Antlets?

Ron

@rcesaretti Did you ever find an update or fix for this? I am experiencing the same issue

@trevoralan

You will just need to add a bridged nic to your antlet.

You can view part of docs that goes over Bridged Networking below:
https://docs.antsle.com/networking/bridge#configure-virtual-nic

Thank you,
antsle Support