Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

anthilld status crashed - java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string - http.proxyHost

Hello,

I am getting this,

/etc/init.d/anthilld restart
 * Caching service dependencies ...                                                                                  [ ok ]
 * Starting anthilld ...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:592)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
at inlein.client.Utils.inleinPort(Utils.java:105)
at inlein.client.ServerConnection.tryConnect(ServerConnection.java:73)
at inlein.client.ServerConnection.ensureConnected(ServerConnection.java:23)
at inlein.client.tasks.StartDaemon.run(StartDaemon.java:20)
at inlein.client.Main.main(Main.java:32)
 * Starting inlein server...
 * Error starting inlein server                                                                                      [ ok ]
which seems to come from inlein,  and more specifically
String proxyHost = System.getProperty("http.proxyHost");
what is the expected value? where does it get it ?
thx

Hi @beanjiu,

This is a known issue with inlein, the tool we use for anthilld. Steps to fix it, SSH into your antsle and run:

inlein --shutdown-daemon
rm /root/.inlein/port
service anthilld restart

Let me know how it goes!

klfrazier has reacted to this post.
klfrazier
Quote from mardo.delcid on December 4, 2019, 4:32 pm

This is a known issue with inlein, the tool we use for anthilld. Steps to fix it, SSH into your antsle and run:

inlein --shutdown-daemon
rm /root/.inlein/port
service anthilld restart

Just got bit by this on the provisioning of a new Nano. Followed the instructions above and now anthilld is working as expected.

Thanks!

lancem has reacted to this post.
lancem

This worked for me.  I wish that I would have found it sooner.  It would have saved me so much headache.  Anthill now recognizes my server.  🙂