Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

antHill reconfigure option not working correctly, can't access via instance ssl

Hi,

I moved, so for both of my antles i performed an reconfigure via antHill during the weekend.

The process showed the new ip and updated the root password, however i could not access both via xxx.antsle.us.

Last night the antHill server went down, and right now its up, but it's show heartbeat time of 7 or 9 hours ago while the antsles are up and running fine.

Naik

Hi @nike

Thanks for reaching out to antsle Support.

Have you tried restarting anthilld service and checking on the status?

systemctl restart anthilld
systemctl status anthilld

Can you let us know the serial numbers of your antsles?  You can find by going to Settings in antMan.  You can also find on sticker underneath your antsle.

If you would prefer not sharing your serial number in the forums, you can create case by e-mailing us:  support@antsle.com

Thanks,
antsle Support