Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Anstle out-of-box Password (And Username??) Incorrect

I just got an anstle yesterday (just got physical access, before it was being built and shipped). I'm aware of how it's supposed to work out-of-box. But it is NOT working out of box. The antman service, says micropc, or whatever it was. That was not too concerning that the GUI login page looks different. The first thing I tried to do, was to physically gain access to ssh for later. So I plugged in it, like a computer, and went to it's BIOS, as I'm told to. The setup already looked fine. So then, I started it fully, jumped over to my other machine, and tried to see if ssh worked, just to confirm it. The username wouldn't let me in, but not concerning yet. So I tried to do the rest of the setup.

The myanstle.local was not working, but that was okay. The ip:3000 didn't work, but since the ip at port 80 worked, okay. So I tried to login with my given credentials there, and it failed. That was concerning, that I couldn't get in no matter how I tried.

So, I tried a general Cent-OS 7 tutorial. It got my local access but not network access, which is what I really wanted it to do. Please help me resyncronize my passwords and then get on the way I wanted to in the first place, by the network with ssh and with ant-man. Even though it's not really my fault that it doesn't work out of box the way it's supposed to, and I tried to open a support ticket within my week of support. I have tried to call again, and get a human. I have tried to e-mail [email protected], but it says that the server is misconfigured and won't accept my e-mail.

I have spent years figuring out how this thing is supposed to work, and it's a shame that it's not working the way it's supposed to. But I don't want to break it exactly so this was the last change I was willing to make before I ask for help. I thought like in most Linux, that if I set my root password, it might automatically apply to at least SSH. I hoped it would apply to everything. Supermicro is what I think it says. I would like it to work, so I can use it, as when it works as the documentation says, it should be a LOT better than what I was doing.

Hi des000:

Feel free to contact support@antsle.com if you need help with activation or registration.