Antsle Forum

Welcome to our Antsle community! This forum is to connect all Antsle users to post experiences, make user-generated content available for the entire community and more. 

Please note: This forum is about discussing one specific issue at a time. No generalizations. No judgments. Please check the Forum Rules before posting. If you have specific questions about your Antsle and expect a response from our team directly, please continue to use the appropriate channels (email: [email protected]) so every inquiry is tracked. 

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

After Upgrade I Cannot activate older Antsle Server

I have inherited a Antsle Server from a former employee.  I was able to access my Antsle server using http://Myantsle.local:3000.  When I logged on it indicated that I should upgrade to 3.3.1.  I looked up how and ran the “upgrade-antsle” command.  It ran successfully to completion.  See below:

When I logged back in using Myantsle.local:3000 I am being prompted for the following:

I assumed that I would need to use the “Reinstall with existing serial number”.  When I select that option I am prompted to enter in an email address that placed the order.  This person is no longer here.  So I entered in my Anthill email address.  I got an email back with the wrong serial number so the token is incorrect.  When I go to the Anthill it shows this “incorrect” server now.  I attempted to activate the one that I have using the serial number and root password and I get back:

I can access the internet from the Antsle via SSH.  I read somewhere that older Antsle servers cannot be registered this way and to contact support.

Help Please!

Uploaded files:
  • Antsle-Upgrade-Console.jpg
  • Antsle-after-upgrade..jpg
  • Antsle-Communication-Error.jpg

Hi Bob:

I believe we have worked to resolve your issue.

Hi Everyone:

Please contact support@antsle.com for activation issues.

Thanks.